LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME JOB AS A 3D ARTIST
To work as a 3D Artist in an environment where I can efficiently use and further develop my artistic skills, be a creative and productive team member.
I'm a 3D artist with a passion for 3D modeling. I graduated from Toronto's Centennial College and received an Ontario College Diploma in Game Art and Design. I have two years of experience in 3d modeling, UVW Unwrapping and texturing. My career goal is to produce high quality 3D art for games, film and television, architectural visualisation or anything that involves 3D. Aside from hard surface modeling, I'm incredibly fascinated in character modeling, 3D animation, VFX and rendering. I am constantly developing my skills to be a more efficient and productive artist. As well, I have good traditional art skills and enjoy drawing in one- and two-point perspective.
• low and high poly modeling
• 3ds max
Game Engines proficiency:
• Unreal Engine 3 (Unreal Editor)
Spongelab Interactive - Toronto, ON.
3D Modeler Intern - November 2011 - January 2012
• High poly modeling
Irkutsk State Hospital, Russia
Engineer Metrologist / Acting Deputy Chief Engineer - 2006 - 2008
• Negotiation of contracts
Centennial College, Toronto, ON - Post Secondary Diploma - Game Art and Design
• Two years course dedicated to developing traditional and 3D art skills for game development and animation
Centennial College, Toronto, ON - Certificate - Art and Design Foundation Studies
• One year course dedicated to developing traditional art skills, design skills, color theory and composition skills
Irkutsk State Technical University, Russia - Bachelor's Degree - Radio Engineering
• Five years course in Radio Engineering and Electronics to develop an understanding of microprocessors and electronic devices internal structure and its construction processes
Available upon request