Starship Control Room

I modeled the scene in 3ds max and textured in Photoshop. After that I exported all modules into CryENGINE 3

Higher resolution image (1440x840)

I modeled the scene in 3ds max and textured in Photoshop. After that I exported all modules into CryENGINE 3

Higher resolution image (1440x840)

I modeled the scene in 3ds max and textured in Photoshop. After that I exported all modules into CryENGINE 3

Higher resolution image (1440x840)

I modeled the scene in 3ds max and textured in Photoshop. After that I exported all modules into CryENGINE 3

Higher resolution image (1440x840)

I modeled the scene in 3ds max and textured in Photoshop. After that I exported all modules into CryENGINE 3

Higher resolution image (1440x840)

I modeled the scene in 3ds max and textured in Photoshop. After that I exported all modules into CryENGINE 3

Higher resolution image (1440x840)

I modeled the scene in 3ds max and textured in Photoshop. After that I exported all modules into CryENGINE 3

Higher resolution image (1440x840)

I modeled the scene in 3ds max and textured in Photoshop. After that I exported all modules into CryENGINE 3

Higher resolution image (1440x840)

I modeled the scene in 3ds max and textured in Photoshop. After that I exported all modules into CryENGINE 3

Higher resolution image (1440x840)

3ds max viewport
Wall module with door. High poly model
Wall module with door. Low poly. 3ds max XoliulShader 2
Wall module. High poly model
Wall module. Low poly. 3ds max XoliulShader 2
Floor module. High poly model
Floor module. Low poly. 3ds max XoliulShader 2
Some ZBrush fun
Some ZBrush fun

This was my final project for Game Art and Design program at Centennial College. For this environment I used CryENGINE 3. It was my first time using this game engine so it was challenging, but I had a lot of fun creating this room. I used 3ds max 2012 for low and high poly modeling, unwrapping and baking normal maps. Then I moved to Adobe Photoshop CS5 for texturing and after it was done I put everything together in CryENGINE. It took me about 8 weeks to finish this project and learn how to work with the Sandbox Editor.

Concept art that I used was done by BioWare / LucasArts and can be found at http://www.swtor.com/media/concepts/jedi-starship-0

Personal project

Star Wars, Game, Design, Environment, Art, 3D

vimeo.com/31702685